Terms and Conditions of Use
Here are the legal terms and conditions under which this website is offered for public use.
1. This website and all textual content is the property of consultant GI surgeon Nicholas Boyle. Get-up (the site's look and feel) is the property of the site's creators who allow such content (logos, typefaces, colour scheme, look and feel) to be used without limit on this website by its owner.
2. This website is for information purposes only. The owner has used reasonable care in presenting the content of this website but makes no warranty as to its accuracy and does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. Mr Boyle shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information presented on this website. Nothing on this website is intended nor should be implied to be a substitute for an official consultation or treatment, nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by third parties. Mr Boyle disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
Your rights as a user
5. Users may link to this website provided they do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Mr Boyle's reputation or take advantage of it. Links must not be established in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by Mr Boyle where none exists. Mr Boyle reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Trademark and copyright
6. The creators of this site, working to the site owner's instructions, remain the owner of the copyright, trademark, database rights, and methodology used to create this site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. The creators are also the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
7. This website complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and medical confidentiality guidelines. Users should not send confidential data by email, unless specifically requested to do so.
8. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page.
9. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may contact us.